On behalf of the ModoHR team, we hope this message finds you in good health. As Canadians adapt to these new, unusual circumstances, I wanted to share what our team has done to mitigate risk and support clients during this turbulent time.
We wanted to share some key information about our ScreeningCanada™ web application during this pandemic:
- We are currently experiencing no interruptions to our Operations or Support teams, and continue to operate bilingually 7 days a week, safely and remotely.
- ScreeningCanada is an API-first platform - this means we are effectively able to integrate our services securely with our vendors. As such, staffing limitations within government agencies are having a minimal effect on our ability to access and provide background checks currently.
- We are providing our proprietary LiveVideoID identification service at no charge to essential service providers and supply chain organizations until July 1st.
Supporting our Team Members
We are proud to support our entire team and have mitigated any concerns or challenges:
- Remote Working – Every team member has been provided secure equipment and resources to work off site.
- Physical Distancing – While staying safe and distant from one another physically, we remain as social as ever – by using Slack, Teams, Video and daily calls.
We know that background searches are vital to your organization and an important function for essential services and supply chain organizations that are hiring to respond. We have taken the following steps to ensure that our ScreeningCanada™ web application remains resilient:
- Criminal Record Checks – All Police Service partners remain open and processing searches.
- Drivers License Verifications - All provincial and territorial API connections are in place and working with results being returned instantly.
- E-References - Continue without any additional delays with results returned on average of 3 days. Our clients continue to use this service in many creative ways - for example questionnaires or surveys for insurance claims or tenants.
- Driver Abstracts - We are experiencing delays from provincial offices that have closed or reduced hours. We are recommending that clients switch to the much faster and reliable Driver Verifications. Contact your Account Manager to determine your needs or regulatory requirements if you wish to switch to this alternative.
Technology and Data Security
Our technology and data security remains secure and not impacted by the Covid-19 Pandemic. We remain committed as ever to security and compliance in these uncertain times.
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for our industry, our company and our Team Members. However, we have done all we can to limit negative impact, and as a result, remain on the ready to take care of new and existing clients. In fact, I am pleased to share that we have products and services to quickly provide vital solutions:
- COVID-19 Test – IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Test will show clear results in 15 mins unlike a PCR, which can take hours, and at a fraction of the cost.
- LiveVideoID™ - allows all candidates to be identified remotely, without have to meet face-to-face or attending Canada Posts outlets.
We will continue to update our clients and colleagues with up to date information. Our team remains available to assist you and your candidates, in English and French, 7 days a week, should you have any questions and we thank you for your continued support.
Ken Cahoon, CFE
President & CEO
ModoHR Technologies Inc.